Trang An cruise tour takes you to explore caves in Trang An – which has been recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural and natural heritage in 2012. Let’s Local Tours Halong to explore Trang An Boat Tour!
Where is Trang An?
Trang An is located 3km from Hoa Lu ancient capital and 7km from Ninh Binh city. Trang An is recognized by UNESCO as a world cultural heritage
Why should you choose to travel by Trang An Boat Tour?
Trang An Boat Tour is the first activity of choice for traveler in Ninh Binh. Boat is special activity in Vietnam, attracting crowds of people from all over the world come to this city to admire a lot of caves and temples while you also can enjoy a peaceful boat trip.
Limestone mountains grow out over the river, it makes a wonderful look – out over the river. It is therefore not uncommon to see a city with the interest of visitors.
You can also easily visit Mua Cave, Thai Vi Temple or Tam Coc area. Because these destinations are not so far away from each other.
Itinerary of Trang An Boat Tour:
A large map with 3 optional tour directions is probably the first thing you see when you set foot here. Each tour has a different route and it will take you to different caves and temples.
Tours have the same ticket price and visit time. You can refer to the specific route below:
+)Route 1: 9 caves + 3 temples:
- Habour – Trinh Temple – Toi Cave– Sang Cave – Nau Ruou Cave – Tran Temple – Ba Giot Cave – Seo Cave– Son Duong Cave – Khong Palace – Bao Hieu Temple – Khong Cave – Tran Cave – Quy Hau Cave – Habour.
- This is the longest route. Going thís route you will be strongly impressed by the manificent caves and ancient tempes. It is a responable choice for those who love to explore. If you go with your family, please consider because the route is quite long, the elderly and children will easily get tired
+)Route 2: 4 caves + 3 temples:
- Boat Wharf – Lam Cave – Thanh Cao Son Temple – Vang Cave – Thanh Truot Cave – Suoi Tien Temple – Dai Cave – Hanh Cung Vu Lam Temple.
- This is the route chosen by most tourists. Although the length is shorter than the first route, the beauty of the cave and the scenery by the river will certainly not disappoint you.
- After route 2, you should visit Bai Dinh pagoda, or Hoa Lu ancient capital – a spiritual cultural tourist area to visit and worship Buddha to make your full day trip more interesting.
+)Route 3: 3 caves + 3 temples;
- Boat Wharf – Trinh Temple – Dot Cave – May Cave – Suoi Tien Temple – Dia Linh Mountain – Dai Cave – Hanh Cung Vu Lam Temple.
- And the last option will be for a relaxing purpose. This route has the least of destination and shortest time spent, so you will have a quick view of the Trang An.
- If you want to see limestonemountains, photographers: you have to travel less and have more time to take photos , this road is definitely for you. Also, the pace of the trip is slower, so you have more time for sightseeing.
Best time to do Trang An Boat Tour?
- With the typical weather of Ninh Binh, you can choose to do a Boat Tour any time of the year. However, to find about about its own characteristics, January – March (according to the lunar calendar) would be better.
- This time is the time when Trang An festivals take place; therefore, you can combine doing sightseeing of great views and explore the typical characteristics of festivals here like Trang An festival together with water and faith processions on the river.
Boat Ticket Price:
- Adult: 250.000VND/ person
- Children: 120.000VND/ person
- However, each boat will have 4 peoples. If you go with 2 people, please sit together. If you want to go alone, you have to pay more for the ticket
How to get to Trang An?
- Bus: you can go to My Dinh / Nuoc Ngam / Giap Bat bus station in Hanoi to go to Nho Quan or Kim Son bus station in Ninh Binh. Then take a motorbike taxi or taxi to go to Trang An.
- Limousine: pick up and drop off at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quater and give you better exprience.
- Train: Taking the train to Ninh Binh is also an interesting experience. You board the train in Hanoi to Ninh Binh Station. Then you can take a bus or taxi to Trang An.
- Private car or motorbike: You can easily rent a car in Hanoi. If traveling in a small group, renting a car is the optimal choice for you. You follow the National Highway 1A to Ninh Binh Center and then you follow signpost to Trang An.
Tips to make your trip become more AMAZING
These are all the things you should know before go to Trang An to get a Amazing boat trip in here:
- If you are planning to take a Trang An Boat Tour in the middle of the day, please do not forget to bring umbrellas or hats to protect yourself from the sun or rain.
- We highly recommend that you should wear the life jacket. It is included in Trang An boat tour ticket.
- You should bring water and snacks as this trip will takes about 3 hours.
- Each boat has an extra paddle. If you want, you can use them to experience the traditional way of rowing under the instructions of locals.
If you’re busy and can’t arange your trip, please reference to our tour bellow:
- Coming Private Tour: Bai Dinh, Trang An, Mua Cave Full Day From Hanoi, you can visit and sightsee at the largest temple with the most records in Vietnam, leisurely on a boat in Trang An to explore caves and trekking 500 steps of Hang Mua to enjoy the panoramic view of Tam Coc.
- Joining From Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An, Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch you will be visited the ancient capital of Hoa Lu – the first capital of Vietnam, take a boat to explore the caves in Trang An and stand on the top of Hang Mua to enjoy the panoramic view of the rice fields in Tam Coc.
- Choose Bai Dinh Pagoda and Trang An Boating Full Day Tour – Small Group you’ll have more time to visit the sites as you spend the morning sightseeing at Bai Dinh Pagoda and the afternoon taking the Trang An boat tour.
If you have any concerns or question, please Contact Us . Local Tours Halong is pleased to welcome you!