Bustling Hanoi offers a charming blend of new and old. The French-colonial era has left a legacy of beautiful buildings, with the Old Quarter a fascinating area to explore on foot. Sample Hanoi’s unique cuisine, shop for locally produced crafts and soak up the abundance of history and culture on offer in the city’s compelling sites and monuments. Hanoi has always been a symbol of culture and a source of pride throughout the history. This city tour Hanoi is designed aiming to give you an opportunity to enjoy an absolute and adorable Hanoi. Small streets with old houses, friendly people with typical Vietnamese smiles offer you the true feeling of this capital city.
In this Hanoi city tour – Don’t miss:
- Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, learn about his life of national hero
- Visit The Temple of Literature – the first National University of Vietnam.
- Spending your relaxing time strolling around the Hoan Kiem Lake, the little lake but the very heart of life in Hanoi.
- Experience sitting on a cyclo, enjoying views of what’s happening on the streets of the Old Quarter.
- Experience classic Vietnamese culture at a traditional water puppet show.
Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
Temple of Literature
Vietnam traditional lunch
Tran Quoc pagoda
Hoan Kiem lake
Ngoc Son temple