If you are in Da Nang or Hoi an and want to visit Hue city, you can totally do it in 1 day with our Day Tour to Hue and back. Hue City Private Tour is a perfect one-day trip to explore all the must-visit attractions in the ancient capital of Vietnam known as the Unesco World Heritage. Hue, the former capital of Vietnam under the Nguyen Dynasty from 1802 to 1945 is famous for the Perfume River, 400 years old sacred Thien Mu Pagoda, the Hue Imperial Citadel complex, and 7 Hue royal tombs. If you love Vietnamese history and would like to get a deep understanding of the lives of Emperors, concubines, and eunuchs. you should book Explore Hue City Full Day from Danang/Hoi An – Private Tour
- Understand deeply the Fengshui of Hue Imperial Citadel, Hue Royal Tombs.
- Visit the famous and well-preserved Hue royal tombs of Khai Dinh Emperors.
- Enjoy the dragon boat trip on the poetic Perfume River.
- Enjoy the ancient stories about the Nguyen Dynasty Emperors, concubines as well as eunuchs.
- Our local guide will tell you about the Thien Mu pagoda love curse, Nguyen Dynasty’s fabulous architecture.
- Sample the specialties of Hue cuisine at a local restaurant.
- Flexible and Comfortable Trip with Best Local Operator
Hue Imperial Citadel
Khai Dinh Tomb
Thien Mu pagoda and Perfume river
Lang Co beach
Hai Van pass