Mua Cave is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Ninh Binh. Test your endurance when trekking nearly 500 steps. Standing on the top of Mua Cave, looking far away, you will see the whole of Tam Coc and have beautiful check-in photos here. Let Local Tours Halong to explore Mua Cave!
Where is Mua Cave?
Mua Cave is located in Khe Dau Ha village, Ninh Xuan commune, Hoa Lu district, Ninh Binh province. Together with Trang An ecological tourism complex, the terrain of Mua cave looks majestic with rolling mountains surrounding a whole large delta like a rampart protecting the country inside.
Why should you go to Mua Cave?
The way to the dance cave is considered to be the great wall of China. After climbing nearly 500 steps you will reach the top of the cave. Here you can let go of all the afflictions of life, admire the natural beauty, majestic heaven and earth here and can take very beautiful photos
What does Mua Cave have attract tourist?
The most AMAZING view
Mua Cave is known as one of the muses of Tam Coc, because at the top of Mua Cave you can have a most realistic and vivid panoramic view of Tam Coc with fields, blue rivers running slow and lazy, and majestic limestone mountains, the combination makes a wonderful picture.
The scene of Mua cave will surely captivate your heart and you will have an unforgettable impression on your travels. Nature lovers and photo lovers should not miss this place on their journey.
Take photos at the virtual tower
Following the path leading to the foot of the mountain and climb nearly 500 stairs to the top of the mountain to explore this tower. The ramp up to the stand in Mua cave is too steep, it takes about 25 minutes to 45 minutes depending on your strength.
After we had climbed mountain, you will see a highest tower in Mua cave with Vietnamese traditional architecture. The view is so beautiful from up above with a clear blue sky and majestic mountains.
Explore Dragon Peak Sunset + The Goddess of Mercy’s Shrine
At the top of the highest mountain there are two roads: One path to the right signed one of The Goddess of Mercy’s shrines and the other to the right signed a dragon with beautiful stonework creates a specific for it – you can witness the one of masterpiece in Ninh Binh.
Although Mua cave is closed at 5pm and sunset down around 6:30 pm. However, you still can enjoy the sky had begun to turn orange when the sun set behind the mountain top.
Tiger Cave + Flower Garden
When should you visit Mua Cave?
- You can come here during the Lunar New Year around the beginning of January or the end of February. At this time, this place organizes many festivals in Trang An, Bai Dinh pagoda, Tam Coc,…you can combine them. Sightseeing, sightseeing, going to pagodas and temples to pray for peace and happiness.
- Besides, a lot of people come to Mua Cave in the summer from April to July when you can see the whole view of Tam Coc from above with the golden rice fields beside the Ngo Dong river and take pictures. Beautifully printed on the lotus pond or on the top of Mua Cave with the clear, blue sky.
Entreant ticket to Mua Cave: 100.000 VND/ person.
How to get to Mua Cave?
- Bus: you can go to My Dinh / Nuoc Ngam / Giap Bat bus station in Hanoi to go to Nho Quan or Kim Son bus station in Binh Binh. Then take a motorbike taxi or taxi to go to Mua Cave.
- Limousine: Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quater and give you better exprience.
- Train: Taking the train to Ninh Binh is also an interesting experience. This way, you board the train from Hanoi and get off at Ninh Binh Station. From here you can take a bus or taxi to Mua Cave. Train ticket prices range from 70.000 to 120.000 VND/ person, depend on seat class.
- Private car or motorbike: You can easily rent a car in Hanoi. If traveling in a small group, renting a car is the optimal choice for you. You follow National Highway 1A to Ninh Binh center and then follow signpost to Mua Cave.
Tips for you to make your trip to Mua Cave Better
- Prepare snacks and drinks.
- Take advantage of the corridors on both sides to save more effort.
- Wearing hiking boots and comfortable clothing will make it easier to move around.
If you’re busy and can’t arrange your trip, please Local Tours Halong help you. Below is some of our Mua Cave tours:
- Joining Private Ninh Binh 1 Day Tour: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc & Mua Cave From Hanoi, you will visit the first capital of Vietnam, sit leisurely on a boat to see the mountains and caves in Tam Coc, trekking nearly 500 steps to stand on top of Mua Cave.
- Choose Private Tour: Bai Dinh. Trang An, and Mua Cave Full Day From Hanoi to explore the largest temple and own the most records in Vietnam, leisurely on a boat in Trang An to explore caves and spiritual spots, test your endurance when trekking 500 steps to the top of Mua Cave.
- Choose From Hanoi: Hoa Lu. Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch to explore the first capital of Vietnam under King Dinh and King Le, leisurely on a boat in Trang An to explore caves and spiritual spots, trekking 500 steps to the top of Hang Mua to see the whole Tam Cup and have beautiful check-in photos.